Limited Time Offer Rare Russian Pomegranates
These varieties below are rare and hard to find Pomegranate Varieties. They are being offered for a limited time with limited quantities.
- The word pomegranate means apple with many seeds.
- Pomegranates are native to the Middle East.
- Pomegranates belong to the berry family.
- Pomegranates are classified as a super fruit.
- Pomegranates can be stored up to 2 months in the fridge.
Pomegranates not only taste good but they are one of the healthiest fruits available. These flavorful pomegranates are full of Vitamin C, Vitamin K as well as fiber and protein.
Pomegranate can be grown as a bush or tree depending on how you prune and train them to grow. They are very drought tolerant and do not need much water to grow.
Check out all the different types available.
Showing all 5 results