FOR ORGANIC GARDENING
Controls powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and other listed diseases. Perfect for use on vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals, and turf. Incredibly easy to apply and can be used up to the day of harvest.
- Controls plant diseases
- Approved for organic gardening
- Dormant and growing season applications
- Powdery mildew, black spot, rust, downy mildew, tomato blight
- Fruit rot, late blight, peach leaf curl and more
- Concentrate pint(16fl. oz.) Various mix rates
Additional Product Information
- CONTROLS PLANT DISEASES – Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases.
- PROTECTION FOR PLANTS – Designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
- CONTAINS COPPER – The active ingredient of Liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a much safer option for use on all of your plants.
- EASY TO APPLY – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.