Ison’s really does care about our customers and takes pride in the quality of our products. If you don’t find the information you need here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.733.0324.
1. We guarantee our stock will arrive to you in a live, plant-able condition or we will replace at no charge if we are notified within 7 days of receipt. If the packaging has been damaged, it is important for you to contact both us and Fed EX or USPS.
2. We guarantee our stock to be true to name.
3. Since the growth of nursery stock is determined to a large extent by the care it receives from the planter and grower, due to conditions beyond the seller’s control, including but not limited to soil and weather conditions, we cannot and do not warrant and guarantee growth. We will replace* at 1/2 the purchase price any plants that do not live or leaf out the first year. We must be notified in writing by July 1st following planting and provided that the plants were not injured by improper use of chemicals, fertilizers, fumigation or buyer’s negligence. Email us at email@example.com
Patent Plants: All muscadine plants that are patented and copyrighted cannot be propagated for any reason, for self use, for resale or for breeding work without direct written consent from Ison’s Nursery & Vineyards. Anyone found in violation will be prosecuted. All muscadine varieties developed at Ison’s Nursery & Vineyard are copyrighted and trademarked.
In general, Muscadines are among the last plant types to leaf out in the spring.
They have a low chilling hour requirement in the 200-500-hour range. However, they have a very high heat accumulation requirement in the spring before they will break bud and grow. This characteristic keeps the plants dormant many times until late into the spring.
1. For plants ordered and planted between November and March 31st allow time for the plants to leaf out. For most Fruiting plants this could be into late April.
2. To see if the plant is alive use your fingernail and scratch the plant near ground level – if the plant is green – the plant is still alive and should leaf out – continue the fertilizer program and water them. If the plant is brown – or if the plants do not leaf out – you have until July 1st to notify us in writing and we will put you down for replacements the next shipping season per our warranty on page 2 of our catalog. (1/2 price)
You may fax us at: 770.599.1727
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail it to: Ison’s Nursery, PO Box 190, Brooks, GA 30205
Mail or Fax Order Form
Click here to download our Order form
For changes to an order placed online, via mail or fax, please email or call us at 800.733.0324 and we will be happy to assist you.
Shipping Rates and Information
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
|$16.01 – $50.00||$15.95|
|$50.01 – $75.00||$17.95|
|$75.01 – $99.00||$19.95|
|$100.00 – Up||20% of total|
Note: Additional shipping charges apply for 9 gauge wire and drip tubing. Please add $10.00 per roll for tubing and $5.00 per roll of 9 gauge wire. Orders that require multiple shipments may incur additional shipping charges.
When will my order ship?
Non Plant Orders: Generally ships within 7-10 from receipt.
Fresh Fruit: Generally ships late Aug and September depending on ripening.
Cold States – September.
All other states – October and early November.
Our dormant plant shipping season is typically mid-November through mid-May.
Muscadines – mid-November through mid-May
Potted muscadine vines ship year round. (Once every 2-3 weeks.)
Berry Plants – Early December through mid-May
Vegetables – Early December through mid-May
Fruit Trees/Specialty Fruits – Early January through mid-May
Nut Trees – Early January through mid-May
Northern Cold States – Mid- April through mid-May
We will ship your order when all items in your order are ready for shipment. If you would like for us to ship your order as the items are available, we can do that for an additional shipping charge. Just contact our office.
If you live in the colder northern states we do not begin shipping there until mid April. If you have a certain shipment date, please notify us and we will ship at that time.
We do not attempt to capture any personal information as part of your visit to this site. Personal information you provide (name, address, credit card number and email address) is used for purchases only and will not be sold or distributed to any other parties