- Female muscadine varieties require cross pollination by a self-fertile muscadine variety.
- A bronze female can be pollinated by a black self-fertile and a black female can pollinated by a bronze self-fertile.
- Wherever you have a female muscadine planted you must have a self-fertile within 50 feet.
- Female varieties produce fruit that generally is larger in size and many are half dollar size.
- One self-fertile variety can pollinate up to three female varieties.
- Keep in mind that female varieties will not produce fruit with out proper pollination by a self-fertile variety.
Showing all 5 results