55% MALATHION SPRAY (1 QUART)
Use on fruits, vegetables and animals as listed on the label.
Provides an excellent control of aphids, thrips, spider mites, lace bugs, adult Japanese beetles, tent caterpillars.
- Fruits, vegetables & ornamentals: 1-1/2 teaspoons per gallon of water.
- Flea control in kennels: 10 tablespoons per gallon of water to cover 1,000 sq. ft.
About this item
- Effectively controls aphids, thrips, spider mites, lace bugs and more. See label for full list.
- For use on herbaceous plants, ornamental non-flowering plants, shrubs, vegetables, and fruit trees.
- The active ingredient in this 32 oz. bottle of insecticide spray is 55% Malathion.
- Apply the insecticide spray in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours.
- Apply using a hose-end of tank sprayer. See label for application rates