Sold Out For The Season
Blackberry Plants Generally begin shipping in December and we ship through April or until we are sold out.
(*** Please Note: We ship to colder states beginning in late March and April unless requested earlier.)
New Release from University of Arkansas – Ponca
** Limited Quantity Available **
Discounts do not apply to Ponca.
We are excited to offer this excellent new variety that all blackberry lovers MUST HAVE!!!
Ponca is the sweetest blackberry to be developed from the Arkansas program and many believe this variety has achieved “the pinnacle of flavor”.
- Most Flavorful and Sweetest Blackberry from Arkansas
- Thorn-less and Upright
- Early Ripening Season. Ponca can produce a secondary bud crop that begins ripening about 14-20 days after the first harvest of primary crop berries.
- Size is near that of Ouachita. Maintains firmness and sweetness even in rainy conditions.
- Long Fruiting Season
- Very High-Yielding
- Produces good crop of secondary buds which ensure a crop even if the primary blooms get frosted
- Grows thorn-less 4-6′ canes. No trellis needed but can be used.
- Great for your home orchard
- An excellent commercial Variety
- Zones 5-9